Frequently asked Questions
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any problem with your order with the contact form in the “contact” tab or by email at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will answer you as soon as possible.
Our products are delivered to the following countries:
– Mainland France
– Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion, St Martin, St Barthélémy
– Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
– USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
If a particular country is not in the list, please do not hesitate to contact us via the “Contact” tab or by sending us an email at this email address: email@example.com.
The order is shipped within 1 to 3 working days after your order was made, the delivery time of postal services is then added.
Approximate delivery times of the postal services after shipping:
– France: 2-5 working days
– Europe, DOM-TOM : 3-10 working days
– USA, Canada: 1-3 weeks
– Australia, New Zealand: 2-4 weeks
We will do our best to ensure that these time estimates are accurate, but it is not within our power to guarantee them as delivery times depend on the postal services.
We are not responsible for additional delays caused by customs.
Shipment is made via recorded delivery. The tracking number is sent to you in the confirmation email sent on the day the order is shipped. The order is shipped within 1 to 3 working days after the order is placed.
Shipping costs :
– Mainland France :
Free shipping with no minimum purchase
– Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion, St Martin, St Barthélémy :
Cost for one piece of jewelry: 3€ ; each additional piece of jewelry: 0.50€.
– Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom:
Cost for one piece of jewelry: 4.50€; each additional piece of jewelry: 0.5€.
– USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Norway :
Cost for one piece of jewelry: 5€; each additional piece of jewelry: 1€.
Please find some tips below to preserve their shine:
– Keep your jewelry away from water, perfumes and cosmetics.
– Avoid storing them in the bathroom (because of humidity), instead keep them in your jewelry box, in the satin pouch provided.
– Clean them with a soft, dry microfibre cloth for glasses.
Yes, we have ear clips for unpierced ears. We can put them with no extra charge on earrings with lever back fastening but not on earrings with stud and butterfly fastening. Please contact us before ordering.
Le Comptoir de Florie jewelry is made of brass, with gemstones or cold enamel. The gilder craftsman carries out a gilded finish with either 24K gold or antique brass. They are made in Paris in the designer’s workshop, from quality materials, worked with care. The jewels are guaranteed allergen-free.
We accept payments by Paypal, Amex, Visa and Mastercard.
If you notice a defect in the jewelry you received, the jewelry will be repaired or replaced at no extra charge.
All you have to do is contact us directly within one week of delivery, via the “Contact us” tab or by sending us an email at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a picture and brief description of the damage/defect.
We will answer you as soon as possible.
We accept returns and exchanges. If you change your mind, you have 14 days from the date of receipt of your order to let us know that you wish to retract your order by writing us an email at email@example.com, or via the contact form in the contact tab. Then, you have 14 days to return the products to us in their original state, unworn and in their satin pouches.
Please note: All return shipping fees are to be paid by the customer and we do not offer refunds on shipping fees. The return must be made in the same delivery method used by the seller: via recorded delivery.
For more details, please visit the page dedicated to delivery and returns by clicking here.